The preservation and safe keeping of fresh clean drinking water for future generations is a truly international concern.
Water is the most fragile essential element of human life.
The world will run out of drinking water before it runs out of oil.
Most people in so called developed countries and cities, already use bottled or treated water. Virus and germs that already infest the world’s water are responsible for more deaths than malnutrition.
Our work includes:
- United Nations Charter to co-ordinate, initiate and support activities, which relate to the aims and purposes of the UN Charter
- Testing of water from many sources of supply in situ
- Reporting of water safety status for local Government and community boards
- Education about water preservation procedures to enable people to help themselves
- Endorsement of seal-worthy distributors
- Research and Development of new technology and fine turning of existing technology to protect drinking water
- Field Action via mobile units
For more information on any of our services contact us at:
The International Foundation for the Protection of Drinking Water
Tel: +642 2012 3188
22 Scott Street
Tel: +614 3987 8858
Old Hickoryplein 4,
Tel: +31 616 456 950
Ta Yuan Diplomatic Offices Building 2-15-1C
14 Liangmahe Nanlu
Contact via Head Office New Zealand
KINGDOM OF TONGA
Salote Road, Maufanga
Tel: +676 773 3107